Join the Team at BarkleyREI
BarkleyREI is growing its digital marketing team and is looking for a senior digital marketing expert to work alongside an existing team to help execute digital advertising campaigns for our growing roster of clients. The team at BarkleyREI delivers best-in-class digital marketing and advertising services that center on measurement, transparency, and collaborative client engagements with a focus on the Higher Education, Tourism, Services and Non-Profit industries.
We are looking for candidates who have hands-on experience directly managing a broad-range of digital marketing channels that include Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Display. Candidates will manage campaign strategy, implementation and work directly with clients to measure success.
If you love talking digital strategy and use your multi-tasker DNA to play well in collaborative groups while managing independent delivery of complex digital campaigns, we have a great opportunity for you to become a part of our growing team.
- Lead the implementation, optimization and provide expert support for client campaigns.
- Lead key channel-level functions including research, audits, ad development, training, optimization and more in Facebook,
- LinkedIn, Google AdWords, display and emerging media channels.
- Lead the transition and/or development, launch and testing of client campaigns.
- Create and deliver timely and accurate campaign reports using a variety of tracking platforms, including Google AdWords, Facebook and Google Analytics.
- Manage daily client communications and projects and lead the presentation of campaign results and actions taken to successfully manage campaigns.
- Work directly with internal (agency) and external (client, partner, platform) teams to help support and deliver solutions and services as outlined by client contracts.
- Provide expanded support for social, display, retargeting, and list based strategies as needed. (with support of existing team of strategists/specialists)
- Develop strategic and long-term relationships with clients and platform partners.
- Support other Digital Marketing Strategists and Client Services teams as needed.
- Work with a highly collaborative team where work is often delegated between client groups and work responsibilities can change on an ongoing basis.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience
- Experience with account management and working directly with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be comfortable working with remote clients
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and be adaptable to change
- Impeccable attention to detail
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com