Join the Team at BarkleyREI
BarkleyREI is growing its digital marketing team and has an immediate opening for a paid search and paid social media expert to help execute digital advertising campaigns for our growing roster of clients. The team at BarkleyREI in Pittsburgh delivers best-in-class digital marketing and advertising services that center on measurement, transparency, and collaborative client engagements.
We are looking for applicants who are passionate about all things digital marketing. If you have paid search and social media experience, love working with campaign analytics, and use your multi-tasker DNA to play well in collaborative groups while managing independent projects, we have a great opportunity for you to become a part of our growing team.
- Support the implementation and optimization of client Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and Display Advertising campaigns.
- Write and edit text ads in Google AdWords and Facebook Ads campaigns as needed.
- Create and deliver timely and accurate campaign reports using tracking platforms, including Google DoubleClick and Google Analytics.
- Communicate effectively and lead the presentation of campaign results and actions taken to successfully manage campaigns.
- Work directly with internal (agency) and external (client, partner, platform) teams to help support and deliver solutions and services as outlined by client contracts.
- Develop strategic and long-term relationships with clients and platform partners.
- Support Digital Marketing Strategists and Client Services teams as needed.
- Support a highly collaborative team where work is often delegated between client groups and work responsibilities can change on an ongoing basis.
- 2-7 years of relevant paid search and social media experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and be adaptable to change.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Curiosity for all things digital and eagerness to learn
- Genuine interest in internet trends and staying on top of digital platform updates.
- Thorough understanding of Google AdWords, Facebook and Instagram Advertising best practices and technical requirements.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Understanding of reporting and tracking methods for paid media buys.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com