BarkleyREI is growing its digital marketing team with an immediate opening for a paid search expert to work alongside an existing team to help execute digital advertising campaigns for our growing roster of clients. The team at BarkleyREI delivers best-in-class digital marketing and advertising services that center on measurement, transparency, and collaborative client engagements with a focus on the Higher Education, Tourism, Services and Non-Profit industries.
We are looking for applicants who consider themselves paid search experts at their core and who have passion and experience working directly with clients. While your focus will be on paid search, you will have the opportunity to support display, social and other channels as needed.
If you love paid search, love working with campaign analytics, and use your multi-tasker DNA to play well in collaborative groups while managing independent projects, we have a great opportunity for you to become a part of our growing team.
- Lead the implementation, optimization and provide expert support for client Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns.
- Lead key paid search functions including keyword research, audits, ad development, training, optimization, etc.
- Lead the transition and/or development, launch and testing of client campaigns.
- Create and deliver timely and accurate campaign reports.
- Manage daily client communications.
- Work directly with internal (agency) and external (client, partner, platform) teams to help support and deliver solutions.
- Develop strategic and long-term relationships with clients and platform partners.
- Work with a highly collaborative team where work is often delegated between client groups and work responsibilities can change on an ongoing basis.
- 5 or more years of relevant paid search and social media experience.
- Experience with account management and working directly with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be comfortable working with remote clients
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and be adaptable to change
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Passion for paid search, but curiosity for all things digital and eagerness to learn
- Genuine interest in internet trends and staying on top of digital platform updates
- Thorough understanding of Google AdWords and Bing Ads best practices and technical requirements.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Understanding of reporting and tracking methods for paid media buys
- Experience in Higher Education is a plus
- Four year college degree or industry equivalent experience required
Apply for this job.