BarkleyREI is growing its digital marketing team and is looking for a digital marketing expert to work alongside an existing team to help execute digital advertising campaigns for our growing roster of clients. The team at BarkleyREI delivers best-in-class digital marketing and advertising services that center on measurement, transparency, and collaborative client engagements with a focus on the Higher Education, Tourism, Services and Non-Profit industries.
We are looking for applicants who have experience managing a broad-range of digital marketing channels and who have passion and experience working directly with clients.
If you love talking digital strategy and use your multi-tasker DNA to play well in collaborative groups while managing independent delivery of projects, we have a great opportunity for you to become a part of our growing team.
- Lead the implementation, optimization and provide expert support for client campaigns.
- Lead key channel-level functions including research, audits, ad development, training, optimization and more in Facebook, LinkedIn, Google AdWords, display and emerging media channels.
- Lead the transition and/or development, launch and testing of client campaigns.
- Create and deliver timely and accurate campaign reports using a variety of tracking platforms, including Google AdWords, Google DoubleClick, and Google Analytics.
- Manage daily client communications and projects and lead the presentation of campaign results and actions taken to successfully manage campaigns.
- Work directly with internal (agency) and external (client, partner, platform) teams to help support and deliver solutions and services as outlined in client contracts.
- Provide expanded support for social, display, retargeting, and list-based strategies as needed. (with the support of existing team of strategists/specialists).
- Develop strategic and long-term relationships with clients and platform partners. Support other Digital Marketing Strategists and Client Services teams as needed.
- Work with a highly collaborative team where work is often delegated between client groups and work responsibilities can change on an ongoing basis.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience with account management and working directly with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be comfortable working with remote clients
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and be adaptable to change
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Passion for paid search, but curiosity for all things digital and eagerness to learn
- Genuine interest in internet trends and staying on top of digital platform updates
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Understanding of reporting and tracking methods for paid media buys
- Experience in Higher Education is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for this job.