We are looking for a talented Digital Account Supervisor to join our team. You will play a vital role in building client relationships, understanding their needs, planning and scoping best-in-class digital solutions, and managing inter-disciplinary teams through the delivery of these solutions.
You should be a positive problem solver that possess exemplary organizational skills, a genuine desire to lead and excellent communication skills in small and large group settings.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of clients’ business needs, communications strategies and digital ecosystem through research, onsite Discovery sessions and, most importantly, by staying in contact with each client on a regular basis and listening to what they want and need very carefully.
- Proactively keep client and BREI teammates abreast of industry trends and best practices that might inform our approach to delivering best-in-class solutions to our clients.
- Work with Account Director to develop well-organized, professional proposals and statements of work for current BREI clients.
- Support Account Director in preparation for large-scale Discovery efforts and the development of digital strategy presentations and documents.
- Create professional, well-organized projects briefs that effectively translate client needs, projects scope, and the strategic goals to internal BREI team members.
- Support Account Director on new business as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience required.
- 3 or more years of experience in a client service role with at least 50% digital focus.
- A proven track record for delivering large, complex digital projects on-time and within budget.
- A passion for digital with a strong understanding of emerging technologies and how businesses and organizations use digital to achieve their goals and objectives.