We are looking for a talented Digital Account Manager to join our team. You will play a vital role in working with your BarkleyREI team members to plan and manage best-in-class digital solutions for our clients.
In addition to experience in a client-focused marketing or advertising position, candidates should be positive problem solvers that possess exemplary organizational skills, a genuine desire to lead and excellent communication skills in small and large group settings.
Over time, the Digital Account Manager should be viewed as a go-to resource by BarkleyREI team members and as a trusted advisor and advocate for the Account team and BarkleyREI’s clients.
The Digital Account Manager will work closely with senior account leaders to effectively manage multiple client accounts.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Work with clients and BarkleyREI team members to identify, scope, estimate and plan digital projects.
- Help develop internal work plans to deliver digital solutions on time and on budget.
- Create, maintain and disseminate client and/or project-specific status reports.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly Design and Development group planning meetings.
- Review team deliverables (sitemaps, designs, website pages, etc.) and communicate opportunities for improvement to team members.
- Diligently communicate updates, requests and other critical information to clients.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner.
- Proactively seek additional opportunities to go above and beyond expectations to strengthen client relationships.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Actively follow and update team members on digital technology and/or marketing developments and trends.
- Provide research and analysis to support the development of strategic recommendations and long-term account planning.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; focus in related majors (marketing, technology, entrepreneurship, etc.) and a record of outstanding academic performance and/or extracurricular leadership will be viewed favorably.
- 2 + years working with and managing clients and projects in an agency and/or marketing-focused environment; interactive agency experience strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to lead teams of individuals to successfully accomplish a common goal.
- Strong base knowledge including general digital best practices, the web design and development process and digital marketing.
- Solid understanding and command of project management basics and best practices.
- Strong written communication skills with experience writing reasonably complex documentation for clients and/or senior managers.
- Comfort with communicating in small-to-large groups both formally (presentation) and informally (group discussions about a topic).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn quickly and actively acquire relevant information.
- Patience and willingness to do what it takes to get something done when information is imperfect and/or not entirely complete.
- A genuine passion for a career in the digital sector.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com