BarkleyREI is looking for their next Business Development Executive. The BDE will sell the firm’s complete product and service offering to its largest and most strategic prospects. The BDE may have a secondary focus on penetrating prospective clients within a region or sales territory with substantial growth opportunity, as assigned by management. Reporting to the Managing Director, the BDE closes complex, high-value growth opportunities within a base of named prospects and customers. The BDE’s most important means of interacting with customers and prospects is through face-to-face meetings. The BDE is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profit goal.
- Acquires new customers from an assigned set of named prospects.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process including proposal creation and delivery, while calling upon other company resources to assist in solution development, as needed or as directed by management.
- Sells the complete offering of company products and services to assigned opportunities.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Senior Account Manager following a successful sales process.
- Assist other sales and services resources when called upon by the Managing Director.
- Minimum of 10 years of outside Web, technology or interactive agency sales experience within the higher education market.
- Prior, successful track record of achievement in a Business Development Sales Representative position.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and writing skills.
- Four-year college degree or industry equivalent experience required.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com